KNOW YOUR STATUS
The Colorado AIDS Project is a statewide healthcare organization for HIV/AIDS patients. They provide counseling, prevention strategies, education and free rapid blood testing throughout the state of Colorado. http://www.ncaids.org/
Colorado Syringe Exchange Locations:
Access to clean syringes has been found to be essential to curbing the spread of HIV/AIDS among drug users. Utilize these locations for free and confidential access to clean syringes.
- CDPHE provides links to state services for HIV .
- Colorado AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides enrollment information for ADAP.
- Colorado.gov provides information for help with medical costs, housing, and counseling centers.
- Colorado Anti-Violence Program (CAVP) GLBTQ and HIV specific advocacy, 24-hour crisis line - 303.852.5094 or 888.557.4441
Western Slope Resources
- Health and Human Services, County Offices - Family Planning - 970.252.7052
- Aspen Community Health Services - 970.920.542
FRONT RANGE RESOURCES
Denver Public Health
It Takes a Village
Sisters of Color United for Education
Beacon Center for Infectious Disease
Peak Vista Community Health Centers