KNOW YOUR STATUS
The Telluride AIDS Benefit provides funding for year round, confidential and free HIV testing at the Telluride Medical Center, the Moab Free Clinic, in Eagle/Vail at the Red Ribbon Project, and coming this fall to the Uncompaghre Medical Center in Norwood, Colorado.
The Colorado AIDS Project is a statewide healthcare organization for HIV/AIDS patients, providing counseling, prevention strategies, education and free rapid blood testing throughout the state of Colorado. The Western Colorado AIDS Project (based in Grand Junction) now offers an anonymous number for questions and concerns. Text them 24/7 at 970.260.1780.
Colorado Syringe Exchange Locations:
Access to clean syringes has been found to be essential to curbing the spread of HIV/AIDS among drug users. Utilize these locations for free and confidential access to clean syringes.
- CDPHE provides links to state services for HIV .
- Colorado AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides enrollment information for ADAP.
- Colorado.gov provides information for help with medical costs, housing, and counseling centers.
- Colorado Anti-Violence Program (CAVP) GLBTQ and HIV specific advocacy, 24-hour crisis line - 303.852.5094 or 888.557.4441
- Recovery Village provides a list resources for drug and alcohol dependency and recovery in the state of Colorado.
Western Slope Resources
- Health and Human Services, County Offices - Family Planning - 970.252.7052
- Red Ribbon Project - 970.827.5900
- Aspen Community Health Services - 970.920.542
FRONT RANGE RESOURCES
Denver Public Health
It Takes a Village
Sisters of Color United for Education
Boulder County AIDS Project
Peak Vista Community Health Centers