KNOW YOUR STATUS
The Telluride AIDS Benefit provides funding for year round, confidential and free HIV testing at the Telluride Medical Center, the Moab Free Clinic, in Eagle/Vail at the Red Ribbon Project, and coming this fall to the Uncompaghre Medical Center in Norwood, Colorado.
The Colorado AIDS Project is a statewide healthcare organization for HIV/AIDS patients, providing counseling, prevention strategies, education and free rapid blood testing throughout the state of Colorado.
Colorado Syringe Exchange Locations:
Access to clean syringes has been found to be essential to curbing the spread of HIV/AIDS among drug users. Utilize these locations for free and confidential access to clean syringes.
- CDPHE provides links to state services for HIV .
- Colorado AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides enrollment information for ADAP.
- Colorado.gov provides information for help with medical costs, housing, and counseling centers.
- Colorado Anti-Violence Program (CAVP) GLBTQ and HIV specific advocacy, 24-hour crisis line - 303.852.5094 or 888.557.4441
Western Slope Resources
- Health and Human Services, County Offices - Family Planning - 970.252.7052
- Red Ribbon Project - 970.827.5900
- Aspen Community Health Services - 970.920.542
FRONT RANGE RESOURCES
Denver Public Health
It Takes a Village
Sisters of Color United for Education
Boulder County AIDS Project
Peak Vista Community Health Centers